GLIDE Creative Entrepreneurs Bootcamp
Got creative skills to pay the bills? Maybe you’re a creative graduate or are looking for a side hustle.
The GLIDE Bootcamp is a week of free, online specialist workshops designed by creatives for creatives.
December 6th – 10th.
A GLIDE Bootcamp will arm you with all the knowledge you need to turn your creative business idea into a reality. You will learn the fundamentals of creating a limited company or registering as self-employed, along with practical tips about business planning, growth, establishing your brand and more.
What previous participants said about the programme:
“This has made me feel SOO much better about the journey!” >>> “Emma was really great at communicating a straight forward way to approach business planning” >>> “Absolutely loved both Meg and Jody’s sessions, SO many takeouts it’s hard to just choose one”
Sounds amazing! How do I join?
You are 3 steps away from signing up to a unique programme that might change your future.
- Complete the embedded registration form on this page
- Download, read, and sign a Beneficiary Proposal document
- Email your signed form to GLIDE@bucks.ac.uk
GLIDE is serious about confidentially and processes data according to the lawful basis of Article 6(1)(e) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the EU Common Provisions Regulation (CPR) and Article 6 of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Please review your Beneficiary Proposal document for more information about the data we collect and why.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact the GLIDE team and we’ll be happy to help.
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 16 or above with an interest in turning their creativity into a living.
Perhaps you are:
- studying at college or uni, or a recent graduate considering your next steps
- not in employment and would like a career that fits around your needs and commitments
- employed but considering a side hustle
You will need to:
- be available from Dec 6th – 10th and able to commit to 12hrs of workshops
- fill out a registration form prior to booking your place
- have the legal right to work or study in the UK