Developing stakeholder communities in relation to healthy ageing.
A series of online events and podcasts will bring together professionals, academic researchers, volunteers and other interested parties to discuss and dissect the latest research and interrogate where current accepted best practice fits within that. The aim is to develop an active peer network to share learning and translate academic knowledge into action.
- Dr Henglien Chen – Deputy Director for Social Work Innovation and Research, University of Sussex
- Charlotte Evans – Story Chaplain
- Brendan Commane – Volunteer Befriender, Time To Talk
- Pati Bielak-Smith – NVC Trainer
- Prof Debbie Keeling – Associate Dean of Engagement and Professor of Marketing, University of Sussex
- Dr Maja Golf-Papez – Lecturer in Marketing, University of Sussex
- Marianna Recchia – CEO of Tonus Tech
- Dr Rali Hiteva – Science Policy and Research Unit, University of Sussex
- Suzanne Noble – Founder, Nestful
- Dr Kahlaid Ali – Senior Lecturer in Geriatrics
- Lucy Buck – Founder, Good Company
Speakers to be confirmed.
The Ageing Well project brings together a host of activities, research and content and as part of this we have set up a community content hub via a peer networking platform called The Possibility Club.
Sign up to the Ageing Well: Changing the Conversation ‘circle’ to join a community of people and organisations interested in discussing, debating and disrupting how we ‘age well’. It’s a place to share ideas, build collaboration and move towards changing the conversation around how we age.
These free online discussions give you permission to disrupt the way we think about – and do – ageing well.
Bringing together cutting-edge research, business innovation, grassroots practice in the community and individual lived experience – we’re pooling our knowledge to see what the future might look like.
If you are open to sharing ideas and building collaborations about living old and living well, digital lives, health, wellbeing and generational learning – then we’d love you to join a new community of thought.
Visit Ageing Well: Changing the Conversation to view the circle and get involved.
Not sure what The Possibility Club is all about or how to use it? Check out our handy video walkthrough.
This project is funded by the University of Sussex and the Economic and Social Research Council to help translate academic knowledge into action. The activity is facilitated by always possible, a unique consultancy looking at 21st century problem-solving through connected conversation.