Social impact and what to do with it
The term Social Impact is being discussed around many leadership tables, but what does it really mean, and what should we be doing to really have a social impact as a business?
Richard emphasised the importance of defining, measuring, and communicating social impact effectively. Below are some of the key questions discussed during the event. You can read a full write-up about the event and its main takeaways by Vicky King from Plus Accounting over at the Brighton Chamber blog.
- How can social and economic impact be better measured?
- How can creativity solve more problems?
- Can you collaborate better?
- What workforce do you need?
- What makes a thriving business?
- Who are you, and how can your impact be amplified?
- Social impact accreditation – will it help with trust?
- For profit but purpose-led – is this positive enough?
always possible helps ambitious leaders to define, measure and communicate impact.
Book a free call with Richard Freeman.
More to explore
always possible defends Professional Services title at Sussex Business AwardsWe have once again made it as a finalist in the Professional Services category of the Sussex Business Awards 2023. As first-time nominees last year, we were absolutely stunned to end up...