The Possibility Club – an explainer
You might have recently joined The Possibility Club, or you might be an old-hand having joined some time ago.
Either way, we thought it would be useful to give a bit of a refresh on what it is for you and how you can get the most out of it – as you might be seeing a new flurry of activity or some changes.
What actually is The Possibility Club?
The Possibility Club is an online hub, a podcast and an events programme – aimed at mid-career professionals who want to engage in big ideas.
It will always be free to take part.
The Possibility Club currently has 416 members from the UK, Canada, USA, Australia, Dubai, India, Denmark, Croatia, Germany, Solvenia, Argentina and Poland.
Check out our handy video walkthrough.
5 reasons to visit regularly
- Brilliant learning sessions and curated resources
- Heads-up on events, opportunities, funding etc before anyone else
- Bring your friends and colleagues – everyone welcome
- It’s not ‘networking’ where everyone is selling something
- Friendly vibe, people to meet, accessible via desktop or mobile
Come and exchange ideas, connect with a range of diverse but like-minded people, from social scientists, community activists and technologists to business leaders, researchers, designers, teachers, neuro-diverse stand-up comedians, shakers, breakers and change-makers.
Below, there’s a quick reminder of what is in it for you.