always possible to lead a new scale-up programme for East Sussex businesses.
East Sussex County Council are investing in the ambitious local businesses who are ready to grow in 2019 and beyond.
always possible are delighted to be leading one of three bold new programmes over the next 12 months focussed on powering the industry leaders who want to take their enterprise to the next level.
Our project is centred on the companies that make-up the rich eco-system in the built environment, that have been trading for at least five years and have built a team to deliver in-demand products and services.
The built environment
The following business categories are eligible to apply for over four months of intensive business growth support, providing business rates and at least five employees are registered in East Sussex:
- Architects, architectural technologists and interior designers
- Civil and structural engineers
- Construction and building services professionals and facilities managers
- Surveyors, planners and housing specialists
Ambition for growth
Scaling is hard. Really hard. Bigger teams, higher overheads, increased competition and tighter regulation can slow down innovation and put even the highest quality businesses on the back-foot.
But if this frustrates you and you know that you have something much bigger to offer – then we can help release the brakes.
The construction industry in Sussex is exponentially growing, with more capital investment that we’ve seen for years. Technology is revolutionising the housing market, building design and modular building – and the growth of the sector remains a critical priority for all local and regional authorities.
This programme offers a unique opportunity for up to 12 businesses to get access to a range of bespoke expert support and challenge. But this will only be available to those who will make the most use of it.
– A business healthcheck
– Consultancy support to help you build a growth action plan
– Access to a series of expert-led talks and workshops, designed specifically around your business challenges
– Support with new approaches to workforce development, leadership, sales, innovation, marketing and internal culture
– 1:1 sessions with business mentors who have experience of growing and selling businesses, corporate innovation, creating leadership cultures and building effective teams
– Participation in a network exclusively for local business directors
This programme is fully funded for businesses who meet the criteria and demonstrate the most capacity for sustainable growth.
*** Please note – this programme is now closed ***