Power up your new business
Building a buzz for your idea, and looking to make it last? Just registered your business and need support? Ready to back yourself all the way?
Who is it for?
- any limited company trading for less than 3 years
- registered self-employed with a new business idea.
Glide New Enterprise Bootcamp is for you.
Now is a great time – the rules are being re-written. Creativity thrives in uncertain times!
The GLIDE New Enterprise Bootcamp is a week of free, online specialist workshops taking place from 7th – 11th of February. It is for new founders and side-hustlers with a business that is underway. Come and learn about techniques and tools for establishing your idea into a healthy business.
GLIDE also offers the opportunity to receive a £1,000 – £2,000 grant. The grant will be matched on a two thirds to one third basis. This means that for every £2 you invest in your own business, the programme will add £1. (Grants will be allocated based on an application and assessment basis. Terms and conditions apply.)
The programme has been designed by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. The content is relevant and realistic. Brought to you by professionals who have ‘been there’.
What will I learn about?
Register for the Bootcamp as whole, then mix and match from the available workshops to build your own Bootcamp training plan. Click here to learn more about the workshop leaders.
Mon 7th February
- 10:00-12:30 Standing Out: Content and UX that work with Meg Fenn
- 16:00-18:30 Win Attention, Grow Awareness And Build A Tribe Of Followers with Jody Raynsford
Tues 8th February
- 10:00-12:30 Writing a Business Plan That Works for You with Emma Mills-Sheffield
- 16:00-18:30 The Data Your Business Needs to Grow with Bonamy Waddell
Wed 9th February
- 10:00-12:30 Your Perfect Customer with Lucy Paine
- 16:00-18:30 Selling It Right with Lucy Paine
Thurs 10th February
- 10:00-12:30 Pricing Evolution with Lucy Paine
- 16:00-18:30 Expanding the Toolkit with Lucy Paine
Fri 11th February 9:30-13:30
- Learning from Failure and Building on Success with Richard Freeman
Business health checks; good decision making; balancing strategy and operations; business structure; tax and finances; intellectual property; bootstrapping or getting investment; avoiding burnout.
PLUS… social media surgeries throughout the week with Letitia McConalogue to focus on any social media woes! Book in for a 30 minute session dedicated to auditing your current social media channels and strategies, including:
- tips on optimising your profiles, scheduling, content types and content creation
- exploring engagement, strategy, consistency and time management (batching)
- choosing your platforms and reading/understanding your insights
Here’s what previous participants said about the programme:
Emma was really great at communicating a straight forward way to approach business planning.
Absolutely loved both Meg and Jody’s sessions, SO many takeouts it’s hard to just choose one.
This has been such an interesting and valuable session. Thank you for sharing such golden content.
Sounds amazing! How do I join?
You are a step away from signing up to a unique programme that might change your future.
Complete the registration form embedded on this page or click here to open the form in another browser tab. If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact the GLIDE team and we’ll be happy to help.
GLIDE is serious about confidentially and processes data according to the lawful basis of Article 6(1)(e) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the EU Common Provisions Regulation (CPR) and Article 6 of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Click here for always possible’s Data Protection Policy.