Reset. Restart – a new programme of free advice and support
It’s been a year when – for obvious reasons – many of our businesses have faced issues they’ve never had to cope with before. Now, as we begin to emerge from the damage wreaked by the pandemic, it’s time to look ahead.
Reset. Restart is a new programme offering free support for Brighton and Sussex businesses who want to structure their planning and tighten their business model. It’s designed to help build resilience and develop the practical skills needed to survive and, ultimately, to thrive.
Who is it for?
Reset. Restart is for businesses which have been forced to adapt or change what they do or the way they do it. It’s aimed at established companies, sole traders and micro businesses, and start-ups less than three years old.
Reset. Restart is designed and delivered by Brighton Chamber of Commerce and always possible in collaboration with Brighton & Hove Business & IP Centre, Brighton & Hove City Council and The British Library.
Workshops in 2021
- Pitch it right, Tuesday 26 January – A workshop to help with communicating what your business offers and what problems you are solving for customers.
- Price with confidence, Friday 12 February – Good pricing means being competitive while making the profit you need. This workshop will help you make sense of your pricing structure.
- Your perfect customer, Wednesday 24 February – This workshop helps you look at who is, and isn’t, buying from you – and why?
- Tools for the job, Friday 12 March – In many ways, your suppliers are as important to you as your customers. This workshop shows you how to identify the equipment, technology and expertise you need to drive your business forwards.
Networking in 2021
Connect, converse and collaborate – facilitated networking to help you link up with other local businesses. There will also be guest speakers and a wealth of information on how and where to power your next steps.
- Session one, Friday 15 January
- Session two, Friday 5 February
- Session three, Wednesday 17 February
- Session four, Wednesday 3 March
These friendly sessions will help you focus on specific parts of your business modelling, pivoting or growth. You’ll answer a few short questions in advance, which will help us to match you with a local business expert, and their experience and guidance will help you answer tricky questions. Whether you use the Business Model Canvas or other planning tools, you’ll have a critical friend with whom you can test ideas in confidence.
always possible offer something unique to ambitious businesses who want to think differently, engage better and grow smarter. The value they bring in joining up high level strategic thinking with grassroots entrepreneurialism is extraordinary. These are not like any other consultants.Nikki Gatenby, author 'Superengaged: How to transform business performance by putting people and purpose first'
The team at always possible have made it so we can initiate a part of the business that will have a huge impact. We are all really excited about what it could mean for the future of the company.Samantha Wheeler, MakerClub
Margaret Ousby, Margaret Ousby Communications
The always possible team are very perceptive and their knowledge and enthusiasm really sparkles. The first session we had was the most constructive 60 minutes I’ve spent on developing my business so far.