Case Study: Increasing Engagement
WSCC Recover & Rise Digital Accelerator
As part of West Sussex County Council’s (WSCC) Economy Reset Plan 2020-2024. The Recover and Rise programme was introduced to find an engaging approach to encourage and empower small firms in West Sussex to make better use of digital technologies to increase productivity and bounce back faster post lockdown.
WSCC commissioned four series’ of webinars aimed at businesses in the county focusing on:
• Series 1 – Getting Online (delivered by Freedom Works)
• Series 2 – Customers & Marketing (delivered by Creative Bloom)
• Series 3 – Systems & Productivity (delivered by Freedom Works)
• Series 4 – Growth, Expansion & New Products (delivered by always possible)
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced businesses to adopt new technology to grow and adapt their businesses but digital adoption has been disruptive and many don’t have the knowledge or know where to start.
We wanted to help that.
The team at always possible carefully curated a series of seven bespoke workshops, focused on supporting businesses on their growth journey, identifying new products on the market and keeping teams productive.
The series explored the digital products and applications that can help businesses focused on growth and expansion, including accessing new markets and developing new products.
- Engagement and support
- Diagnostics with businesses
- Business support design
- Workshop facilitation
- Speaker bookings
- Programme design
- Marketing and communications
- Data collection and reporting
- 7 online webinars (28 in total across the series)
- A wide range of West Sussex businesses engaged
- Businesses felt more knowledgeable
- Adoption of new technologies
- All webinars available on YouTube