Research / Communications / Design
The Enterprise Adviser Network is one of England’s largest volunteer networks supporting thousands of students in schools and colleges up and down the country to access world class careers education.
Finding and developing a diverse range of volunteers reflective of the local communities the network supports, is crucial to helping young people understand the ever changing world of work and connect with employers and entrepreneurs.
always possible were commissioned to create a campaign to increase the number of Enterprise Advisers for the academic year 2020/21 and beyond – a sustainable pipeline that increased diversity within recruitment – and create an accessible toolkit of resources that could be tailored and jointly branded by stakeholders and partners across the country.
- Conducting widespread consultation with partners, business networks, employers and volunteers to understand what being an Enterprise Adviser means and what motivates people to support
- Translating this in to a campaign and messaging that spoke to new and diverse audiences previously unreached/underrepresented
- Creating a campaign video with stakeholders across England that highlighted the impact and importance of the network, embedding key messages and calls to action
- This project was delivered on a 12 week timeline and was the first end-to-end lockdown design project for both always possible and The Careers & Enterprise Company, with all development session taking place online
- Stakeholder management
- Consultation and engagement
- Design and brand development
- Toolkit creation
- Video production
- Complete campaign incorporating concept, design and collateral ✓
- Accessible toolkit and comms guide ✓
- Increased access to target audiences including SME ✓
- Generated 500 applications in four months ✓
- Long-use campaign, suitable for at least two years ✓
- Endorsement from major UK employers, politicians and educators ✓