Business and climate action. An opportunity for business leaders in the Coastal West Sussex region.
This online event, held on December 8th 2021, was an interactive and facilitated workshop (Ideas Exchanges) for local business leaders. It was an opportunity to capture views and ideas from business people, entrepreneurs and stakeholders which explore tangible interventions about how businesses can reach net zero.
Watch the workshop in full.
Business and climate change
- What more you can do to reduce your business’ impact on the environment and what support do you need to do that
- What productive collaborations could be created to have a positive climate impact in our area
- How can we capitalise on rapidly growing markets for low carbon, green solutions
- Your own ideas and views on business and the environment
- How we effect positive change in the area
FUNDED AND COMMISSIONED BY
Coastal West Sussex Partnership
More to explore
Practical Bravery: RUTH ANSLOW REBEL SUPERMARKETS! Whatever is going on, it is clear that the business models of Lidl, Aldi, Asda and Tesco are extraordinarily good if what we want as a society is cheap food, and lots and lots of it, whilst shareholders and...
HISBE launches crowdfunding campaignSussex-based social enterprise and rebel supermarket, HISBE, needs your help! Shop with them, spread the news, or contribute to their new Crowdfunder - there are some fantastic rewards on offer.A HISBE Store is a place where values...
Practical Bravery: DAN RAVEN-ELLISON REVOLUTIONARY GEOGRAPHY! In this episode of The Possibility Club, looking at practical bravery, we will explore the role of our natural and urban environment in our lives, the need to walk and how cities could be considered...