Business and climate action. An opportunity for business leaders in the Coastal West Sussex region.
This online event, held on December 8th 2021, was an interactive and facilitated workshop (Ideas Exchanges) for local business leaders. It was an opportunity to capture views and ideas from business people, entrepreneurs and stakeholders which explore tangible interventions about how businesses can reach net zero.
Watch the workshop in full.
Business and climate change
- What more you can do to reduce your business’ impact on the environment and what support do you need to do that
- What productive collaborations could be created to have a positive climate impact in our area
- How can we capitalise on rapidly growing markets for low carbon, green solutions
- Your own ideas and views on business and the environment
- How we effect positive change in the area
Leading voices on environmental issues and business
THEMES OF THE DAY
business, climate impact, sustainability, environment, collaborations
FUNDED AND COMMISSIONED BY
Coastal West Sussex Partnership
always possible has designed and delivered hundreds of memorable small and large scale events.
Further reading and viewing
Back in June always possible was asked to design and facilitate a summit of inspiration, debate and innovation in design.
The day consisted of five one-hour sessions via Zoom – a mix of networking, roundtable debate and webinar presentations.
Special guests from across design, architecture, visual art, sustainable innovation, construction, civil engineering and technology showcased new ideas and debated the future of the built environment.Read about the events and speakers