Keeping science + creativity alive whilst we are still apart.
The Essex 2020 Big Education Conversation is for teachers, youth workers, tutors and lecturers who want to keep science and creativity practical even though education and learning has been so disrupted.
We mustn’t lose the wow!
Expert speakers; local artists, scientists & engineers; and educators sharing practical ideas and resources. Discussion, tips.
You can also find out how to host your own Big Education Conversation to reach new collaborators and like-minded STEAM champions.
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS:
- Lefteris Heretakis – Founder of the New Art School; Valencia Design Education Forum & host of the Design Education Talks podcast
- Dr Hephzi Tagoe – Director of Basildon Street Science and ghScientific
- Adam Wood – President Elect, Chelmsford Science & Engineering Society
- Andy Melder – Director, Southend Tech
- Sally Hardcastle – Co-Director, Matipo Arts
- Jamie Weston – Education Co-ordinator, Signals
This event is funded by Essex Partners.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
This event is facilitated by always possible in collaboration with Essex 2020.