We invite you to join Richard Freeman, CEO and founder of always possible, as he moderates what will undoubtedly be a lively discussion between Dr Patricia Prado, Garry Carr, and Dr Andrew Grantham.
Discussing topics such as:
- How can students – our future entrepreneurs, innovators, business leaders – be effectively equipped in their understanding of climate change, and the consequences for business and society?
- Which tools can be used in teaching strategy within the context of climate change?
- How can case studies be used, and what else can educators do to reframe the conversations we have around climate change?
Tuesday 28th June. 16:00-17:00. Online. Free.
Business leaders are increasingly beginning to realise they must expand their focus beyond merely shareholder value and build a business that creates a sustainable shared value to all stakeholders, the communities they serve, and society at large.
How can businesses implement strategies that enable competitive growth and create shared value in a way that is truly sustainable during this era of climate change? What tools can analysts and strategists use to ensure sustainability is at the very core of business strategy?
- Dr Andrew Grantham, School of Business and Law at the University of Brighton, UK
- Richard Freeman, always possible, UK
- Dr Patricia Prado, Newcastle Business School, UK
- Garry Carr, Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Steve Hardman, De Gruyter, UK
Register even if you can’t attend the live session as a recording of the event will be shared afterwards.
Click here for a 20% discount code on the book: “Sustainable Business Strategy”:
Use code: CLIMATE at check out.
MEDIA: Richard sat on the Influencers Forum of Platinum Business Magazine to discuss ESG and social impact.
WEBINAR: Coastal West Sussex Ideas Exchange.
This online event was an interactive and facilitated workshop for small-to-medium business leaders. It was an opportunity to capture views and ideas from business people, entrepreneurs and stakeholders which explore tangible interventions about how businesses can reach net zero. Watch in full.