Contract details: 2 x positions (one full time, one at 30hrs per week)
Location: Home based, with some meetings in Sussex
Salary: £25,000 – £27,540 pa, pro rata + generous holiday
We are looking for a self-starter with bags of discipline and meticulous attention to detail to join our friendly team of specialist thinkers and do-ers.
As a Project Officer you will be contributing to exciting projects and supporting organisations to make real change.
We are delivering and developing some big projects and small projects, growing our impact and reach by up to 40% year on year. We need new colleagues who have extraordinary enthusiasm for people, experiences, ideas, learning – and are all-round passionate human beings – to join us.
We don’t care what school you went to, if you have a disability, what colour your hair is, your gender, age, ethnicity, sexuality or favourite member of Little Mix – as long as you have integrity, can learn quickly, care about what you do and have a brilliant track-record of organising, analysing and administrating to make brilliant things happen. And as long as its Jesy.
Expand the toggles below to read more about what to expect within the role and the skills we’re looking for. Or click here to view/download the full job description. Details about how to apply are at the bottom of this page.
What does the role entail?
The following list of duties is not exhaustive, but gives an indication of regular things you might be doing:
- Supporting a wide range of business support and events projects
- Co-ordination of events, workshops and meetings
- Managing schedules, setting up meetings with potential partners and clients
- Overseeing evidence forms and logging support we’re offering to different beneficiaries, compliant with client / funder monitoring standards
- Client-facing communications and reporting, planning and co-design
- Co-ordinating the production and distribution of resources, media, case studies and surveys
- Sourcing and looking after speakers, facilitators, mentors and trainers
- Managing digital filing systems and mailing lists
- Collecting and managing evidence of intervention and impact
- Recording minutes of key company meetings and events
- Contributing to strategy and design meetings; project design
- Continual professional development and review, supporting our strategic approach to project design and delivery improvement
- User experience management, helping build always possible’s reputation as an outstanding organisation to work for and with
- Data protection compliance and support
This role will largely be based from home, and we welcome proposals about working schedules. We understand that people often have caring responsibilities or just are not productive for eight hours per day, so we are happy to consider different options. We want somebody who feels productive and engaged while they work, but who can still respond to our clients’ and team needs throughout the week.
always possible is an equal opportunities business and positively welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A high level of numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- Experience of managing databases, mailing lists and sensitive information safely and effectively
- Impeccable customer service ethic
- Acute observational skills, intuition and attention to detail
- Self-motivation, critical thinking skills and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work flexibly, independently and collaboratively
- A good sense of humour
- Experience of using monday.com, or similar project management tools
- Experience of project administration and paperwork related to government / EU funding
- A demonstrable interest in inclusive business and social value
- Confidence in disrupting and re-imagining problems
- Experience of working in a small business or start-up enterprise
- Experience of running business or community focused events
How to apply
Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your covering letter should incorporate the following information:
- What interests you most about the role and working with always possible?
- Please send a link to something that has recently inspired you and briefly explain why.
- How can working remotely still enable you to thrive?
Application deadline: Sunday 10th July 2022
Interview date: week commencing 18th July 2022
Preferred start date:
How long until deadline?