always possible working with Age UK to measure and evaluate impact of services
Age UK in West Sussex Brighton & Hove provides life-enhancing services and vital support to people to people in later life. Services include social prescribing, information and advice, befriending, IT training and much more.
The organisation is at an exciting point in its development, following a recent merger and award of 11 new contracts around public health. A new 5 year strategic plan clearly sets out aspirations for both how they want to work and the impact they want to have with a growing older population in the region.
always possible is working with Age UK to create a shared language with which to talk about impact across partnerships, with service users, and internally. And we will work together to develop a robust evaluation framework that can be embedded into the work that Age UK do, measuring the impact of the strategy.
Our work will broadly involve:
- a Theory of Change
- engaging staff at all levels to engage in developing impact measures
- an evaluation plan plus data collection tools
- communications and toolkit for staff
The impact of aging
The always possible have been working a range of organisations and networks to explore the impact of age on wellbeing, social care policy, co-design and innovation and public services:
- Supporting the design of Hospice UK‘s Dying Matters community grants programme
- The Ageing Well communities of learning project in partnership with the University of Sussex
- The ‘Changing The Conversation‘ podcast, exploring user-centred design for older people
- Events for the Brighton & Hove Ageing Well Festival 2021
+ many more
The always possible team supports a range of businesses and organisations to more effectively evaluate projects and services.