NEWS: >BREAKTHROUGH Information Sessions
Book onto an online information session to learn more about this bespoke package of support
South East Business Boost >BREAKTHROUGH is a fully funded programme aimed and female-led and ethnic minorities-led SMEs. It includes up to 12 hours of free business mentoring, workshops and exclusive resources – tailored specifically to individual participants.
Our expert mentors have already provided bespoke support to 48 business leaders from around East Sussex as part of this innovative programme.
Applications are now open for a new set of leaders ready to take their business to the next level in 2022.
- mentoring from an experienced and diverse team of brave thinkers
- workshops that respond to your specific needs
- exclusive tools and resources
- a place at the table in an exciting retelling of the East Sussex business story
- long-term growth support from a community of influencers
- the chance to apply for up to £10k in cash
Not sure if it’s for you?
We are running a no-obligation, informal, online information session each Friday. Learn more about the programme and have your questions answered by our Business Support Projects Officer, Tanvi Kant.
Hear from previous participants in our 60 seconds with… video series playlist
“The value of >BREAKTHROUGH is that somebody is absolutely focused with intent on your product or services, and who you are and how you can grow – so it is bespoke.”