We are incredibly proud to sponsor this inspiring annual event from Brighton Chamber.
always possible joins Cardens Accountants and Business Advisors, Ingenio Technologies, Sherrards Employment Law Solicitors and Shoreham Port in sponsoring Brighton Basecamp: En Route, hosted by Brighton Chamber on April 30th.
The event, based on last year’s incredibly popular Brighton Basecamp: Bananas, brings together 200 businesses and entrepreneurs from across Brighton’s diverse business community, it’s a morning for strengthening relationships and forging new ones.
Expect inspiring speakers, expert-led workshops and plenty of time for energising discussions at the structured networking sessions.
Keynote Speakers announced so far:
- Natalie Haynes – writer, broadcaster, comedian and journalist
- Alex Preece, Co-Founder of Tillo
- Dr Sabrina Cohen-Hatton, Chief Fire Officer at West Sussex Fire & Rescue Service
- Our MC for the event is Kathy Caton, Founder of Brighton Gin
Spaces are very limited, BOOK HERE.
- See the full schedule for the morning
- Find out more about the Keynote Speakers and MC
- Find out about the workshops
What will I get from Brighton Base Camp: En Route?
Fresh perspectives and new approaches. And quality conversations with the bunch of brilliant, like-minded contacts that you’ll meet at Base Camp. It’s an event for building connections and entertaining new ideas.
Missed Brighton Base Camp: Bananas? Still not sure whether to book En Route? See what attendees said here in the Brighton Chamber video below and read the blog on the Chamber website.