always possible wins Gatwick Diamond Business Award
We were thrilled to have been chosen as a finalist in the Business of the Year up to £1m category at the Gatwick Diamond Business Awards 2022. Our CEO Richard Freeman, and Associate Emma Mills-Sheffield, donned their glad rags for the glittering Awards Ceremony at The Grand in Brighton last night.
The last two years have been incredibly difficult for businesses, especially around the Gatwick area. The ceremony was the first time the community has been able to get together, in-person, since 2019.
Now, we’re not brand new to awards nominations, having been finalists at the Brighton & Hove Independent Business Awards 2017, Brighton & Hove Business Awards 2019, and Sussex Business Awards 2021. But, we’re always the bridesmaid, never the bride. So we went along to the Gatwick Diamond Business Awards with no expectations, other than to meet other celebrated businesses and have a good time.
And then we heard, “the winner is… always possible“.
Emma Mills-Sheffield, left. Richard Freeman, right.
Some of our work with businesses in the Gatwick Diamond area has included:
- Working closely with West Sussex County Council on digital transformation, skills and labour market research and strategy
- Supporting Crawley Museum with planning and strategy
- Partnering with Sussex Chamber of Commerce on building the Local Skills Improvement Plan
- Creating space for businesses to influence policy and investment on sustainability and the visitor economy, through our work with Coastal West Sussex Partnership and Experience West Sussex
- Long term evaluation of mental health services for children in Croydon
Call us for an informal chat on 0208 242 1630.