SBB Research Group launches evaluation resource
Arts and Health Evaluation: Navigating the Landscape
The social biobehavioural research group have published a useful and comprehensive resource which maps what arts and health evaluation frameworks and toolkits exist, and gives advice to those wishing to evaluate their own projects.
The resource consists of five parts:
- An exploration of evaluation and broad approaches
- An introduction to the evaluation cycle and key frameworks
- A detailed description of 22 toolkits
- A guide to choosing appropriate tools
- An exploration of data analysis, report writing, and dissemination and implementation
This is a fantastic resource for those wishing to evaluate their own projects, but for various reasons an independent evaluation may be required.
always possible supports organisations to understand and develop evaluation frameworks that lead to meaningful analysis and reporting by our team of experts. Read about our Research, Evaluation and Design services.