Business Boost: Grants
Are you an SME looking to expand? Do you need financial support and expert advice to get your business growing? We are here to help.
South East Business Boost (SEBB) Grants of up to £10,000 are available to small to medium sized businesses in East Sussex.
The aim of the fund is to provide capital investment grants to boost sustainability and increase employment. Improve business resilience, profitability and competitiveness.
Do you have a project idea that is
- Between £3334 and £35,000
- Capital spending that will have a long-term impact on your business
- Going to mean new growth for your business
- Going to lead to any of the following:
- improvements in productivity
- new jobs
- new products or services
If so, the always possible team are on hand to help you develop your idea and maximise the impact of the grant.
SEBB grants are open for application until August 2022.
Here’s a snapshot of how it works
We’ll help you apply for a Productivity and Growth Grant, with a dedicated mentor to ensure you get the most out of the money
Grant funding from South East Business Boost may be used to cover the following types of expenditure:
- The programme can fund up to 30% of the cost of qualifying projects.
- Certain sectors are not eligible. Applicants who have received SEBB funding or business support in the past may also not be eligible – please check.
always possible is offering:
- help applying for up to £10k in cash
- on-going mentoring from an experienced and diverse team of brave thinkers
- workshops that help you with budgeting and planning
- exclusive tools and resources
- introductions to other grant holders and ambitious East Sussex businesses
- long-term growth support from a community of influencers
Aimed at small and medium-sized businesses who want to thrive in challenging times.
always possible are working with East Sussex County Council to help you access funding to invest in your next steps. Our team of specialist experts will help you write a successful application, identify match-funding and measure the impact of the grant on your business journey.
Whether scaling or diversifying, innovating or surviving, the South East Business Boost grants enable you to push your business ideas forward, create jobs and take new products and services to market.
— Please note that to be eligible you must be registered or trading from the East Sussex local authority area – which does not include businesses based in Brighton & Hove or West Sussex (even if you are on the border). Businesses in Kent & Medway or Essex, Southend & Thurrock can apply for support by clicking these links. Ask us about our other support programmes if you think you’re not eligible.
Sharon, Ingenious Designs Ltd
Craig Wells, Old Town Hub CIC
Delivered by always possible, in partnership with East Sussex County Council.
You can find out more about the South East Business Boost here.