SPEAKING A SHARED LANGUAGE
planning the future of skills training in business
A TeachToo event from The Sussex Council of Training Providers, Association of Colleges & The Education & Training Foundation. With support from always possible.
Providing enough skilled people to fill job vacancies is getting critically hard.
The training and technical skills providers in the South East often finds it a challenge to keep up with emerging technologies and changing needs of industry.
The Sussex Council of Training Providers is hosting an informal mini-conference this Spring, in partnership with the Association of Colleges and The Education & Training Foundation.
We want to celebrate innovation in technical training and explore new ways of approaching co-design, co-delivery and dual-professionalism between industry practitioners and training specialists.
Worried about the post-Brexit workforce? T Levels? Apprenticeships? Spending the Levy?
• Hear some amazing examples of how the relationships between training providers and employers are transforming the workforce and the bottom line
• Learn about the TeachToo framework – and how colleges and businesses are revolutionising training programmes around the UK
• Get practical tools to help kick-start new ideas and get your experienced staff involved in mentoring and assessment
• Listen to examples of innovation in Sussex that could help you think about your approach to designing training
• Meet like-minded professionals who are rethinking approaches to designing work placements, training courses and staff development
WHO IS THIS FOR?
CEOs / COOs / MDs
Learning & development officials
Senior leadership team
Specialist tutors and assessors
BOOK FREE TICKETS