Expert fundraisers and funders explore grant, private and corporate funding for arts and charities during the Covid-19 crisis.
There are tips and examples on how to approach potential funders or to adapt your approach.
This webinar was recorded on 5th June 2020. It is presented by always possible in collaboration with Brighton Arts & Creative Industries Commission and Merton Cultural Advisory Group.
It is funded by Brighton & Hove City Council and the London Borough of Merton.
- Lucy Stone (chair) – No Stone Unturned Fundraising / always possible
- Jo Hedges – freelance producer / always possible
- Will Steadman – Esmee Fairbairn Foundation / always possible
- Martha Awojobi – freelance fundraiser
- David Burgess – Apollo Fundraising