Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘always possible’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Preston Park House, South Road, Brighton BN1 6SB. Our company registration number is 09697258. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
The 100 prize draw – Terms & Conditions
- Entries are restricted to one per UK registered business. The business will be considered for a free package at the next qualifying draw point.
- The winners will be chosen by a panel of always possible staff and associates against the following criteria – scale of potential impact from an always possible intervention and clarity/relevance of opportunity and challenge in the 100 word application statement.
- There are no limitations or disadvantages because of geography, business size or whether there is a prior connection between the business and always possible.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, and it is not transferable to someone else.
- The prizes will be drawn on the final day of April, May, June and July 2021. Winners will be contacted within five working days via email or telephone.
- Winners must respond within 10 working days of notification in order to claim their prize.
- The winner will be expected to take part in a small amount of publicity, including multimedia content and providing quotes and images for a case study.
- This competition is promoted by always possible ltd.