You are the experts in your business.
But what if you had someone on-hand to boost your confidence and clarity, when ideas or planning start to get muddled?
Between the core team, our associates and specialist facilitators we have thousands of hours of experience in growing businesses, empowering communities and solving problems.
- Workshops and strategy days (to open up your organisational possibilities).
- Evaluation and research (to help you put your best case forward to investors, funders and future customers).
- Ongoing trouble-shooting (for critical friendship in the good times and the not-so-good times).
- Podcasts, public events and conferences (to connect the big ideas with the solutions).
You will be given a named relationship manager from the senior team, who will ensure that we need your needs throughout any piece of work.
Our workshops are co-designed, so that you know what the return on investment will be from the beginning and there are no surprises with outcomes, cost or impact.
Our evaluation and research is broken-down, so that you know what we are discovering as we go and the outcomes are useful at every stage. It has to work for you and all of your stakeholders.
The three focus model ensures that there are no shocks at the end of a piece of work –
- FOCUS 1: understanding what change you want to see and how, when and from whom you are going to see it
- FOCUS 2: interrogating the data and asking the important questions
- FOCUS 3: presenting information in an engaging way for all audiences
Let us work together to ensure that your critical decisions are easier to make.