Talk the Walk
How to cut through, be heard and build influence
From always possible
This is a unique mentoring programme for mid-career leaders in businesses, charities and social enterprises who have a big mission.
This is ideal professional development for someone within a growing ethical business or charity, tasked with leading campaigns or turning heads.
It suits entrepreneurs with a mission to improve, challenge or innovate around systemic problems, tech or social / climate justice.
- 1:1 mentoring to shape and develop your story
- Supporting pitching, written statements and public speaking
- Practicing podcast and media interviews
- Building influence and getting invited to key meetings
- Knowing who to talk to, when and how
- Introductions to potential collaborators and champions
Clarity, confidence and strategy for change-makers who want to get in front of a wider audience. Our expert mentors are holistic in their approach, and will help you build your own blueprint of visibility and influence.
WHEN and WHERE?
January – June 2024.
Mix of face-to-face and online – flexed around your schedule.
✓ A mix of 90 minute face-to-face and online meetings
✓ Invitation to events, networking and behind-the-scenes
✓ Walk-and-talks, creative planning, mapping ideas
✓ Practice and for-real media interviews
✓ Background research, case studies, data
✓ Tools to help focus and prioritise
✓ One lead mentor, with input from other experts
✓ Introductions to VIPs, journalists, publishers, collaborators and event producers where appropriate
A quick quiz
When it comes to people in business and charities leading social and environmental change – knowing how to talk about it is key.
- Are you a campaigner or an advocate?
- Are you a headliner or more of a motivator?
- Do you like to be experimental, and take creative risks?
- Or are you a more gifted facilitator of collective ideas?
Take our short impact communication assessment, and get a free personalised report.